How to start a raw food diet! Here are my top ten ways on how you can be successful living a FullyRaw lifestyle! http://youtu.be/XwK0o77azAc
To sign up for the 21-Day Challenge, submit your email here: http://www.fullyraw.com/#!21-day-challenge/cmx5
Countdown Video to the Challenge Here: http://youtu.be/zu3saAoAltc
***Please note that in order to get the free eBOOK, you MUST submit your email AND comment and like EVERY video of the challenge.***
I hope that you all are excited and hopeful about the 21-day challenge. I will teach you how to live, breath, and eat FullyRaw! For this first video we’re going to give you all the tips, tricks, etc on how to go FullyRaw. Even if you’re not going FullyRaw, doing one FullyRaw meal can be beneficial. Living raw is not about eating a “diet,” it’s about living a healthy LIFESTYLE. It’s about thriving, allowing your foods to nourish your body and send your soul soaring! There are many ways to eat a raw foods diet. Ironically, some of these ways are not healthy at all. Eating FullyRaw focuses on thriving via a low fat raw vegan lifestyle (80/10/10), which emphasizes consuming more fruits and greens rather than gourmet prepared dishes with nuts or seeds. My diet consists primarily of fruits and greens, which are the most nutrient dense foods. These foods have brought me absolute health, and I want to share my healthy lifestyle with you!
10 Easy Steps to Start Eating a Raw Food Diet:
1. Stock up on Fruits! (Throw out ALL junk and make SURE that you have enough in your house to last you at least a week!)
2. Make your first meal of the day a juice or smoothie. (32-64 oz) Try my Holy Grale, Sunburst Juice, Soulshine Juice, Jungle Juice, V8 Juice, or Orange Spinach Basil Smoothie! YUM!
3. Make your second meal a huge platter of fruit! Eat all the fruit that you care for and preferably mono-meal. This is the easiest on digestion. Examples of a fruit meal are bananas (7-15), oranges (10-15), pears (8-10), grapes (whole 2 lb bag), apples (7-10), persimmons (10), etc. Gravitate towards sweeter fruits because these have a higher calorie ratio per unit of volume. If you are worried about not being able to eat as much as you need, remember that your stomach is a muscle and that it can expand AND contract when “exercised” properly. Yes, you can eat more expensive fruits (berries, cherries, etc)– it’s personal and monetary preference!
4. For your dinner, eat a small plate of fruit and a large salad! Start with juicy fruits like citrus (5-6 pieces) and end with a GIANT Rainbow Salad. Consume about 1-2 heads of leafy greens if you can. Try my Epic Raw Marinara as a dressing and add whatever veggie toppings you want! Make it colorful and filled with life!
5. Educate yourself! Check out the FAQ page athttp://www.fullyraw.com
6. Exercise! Get at least 20 minutes to an hour a day at least!
7. Find a community with whom you can share this blessing! Join a co-op like http://www.rawfullyorganic.com or find a potluck near your via meetup sites like www.meetup.com. You can also post to find others on my facebook page athttp://www.facebook.com/fullyrawkristina. You’re not in this alone, and when you have community, you will feel like you have a support team around you all the time! It’s much more fun to have friends with common interests!
8. Get rest! Sleep! you need recovery time!
9. Eat enough… cronometer until you get used to how much your body needs
10. Be gentle with yourself! Love yourself! Self-love takes time to develop. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t have hope that you can change your life. I am here for you as are many others.
I am SO excited to have you here with me on the 21-Day Challenge. We are creating a beautiful health community! Sending my hugs!
Want to keep up with me daily?
❤ Co-op: http://www.rawfullyorganic.com
❤ FullyRaw: http://www.fullyraw.com
❤ FullyRaw You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/fullyrawkristina
❤ FullyRaw Kristina Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/fullyrawkristina
❤ Kristina’s Bio: http://fullyraw.com/about/about-me
❤ Kristina’s Blog: http://www.rawfullyorganic.com/blog
❤ ROC Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rawfullyorganic
❤ Rawfully Organic Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rawfullyorganic
❤ FullyRaw Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fullyraw
❤ FullyRaw Kristina Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fullyrawkristina
❤ FullyRaw Kristina Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fullyrawk