Chatpata salad is a healthy, colourful and delicious salad with full of nutrition like iron, protein.
Radish 1 nos
Carrot 1 nos
Garlic 3 cloves
Green bell pepper 1 nos
Onion 1 nos
Cucumber 1 nos
Curry leaves 1 spring
Coriander leaves ¼ bunch
Lime 1 nos
Ground nut 1 tsp
Roasted chana dal 1 tsp
Cumin seeds ¼ tsp
Olive oil 1 tbs
Tomato(chopped) 1 nos
1. Grate radish, carrot and keep aside.
2. Chop garlic, green bell pepper, onion, cucumber, curry leaves, coriander lime and keep aside.
3. Heat pan, add ground nut, roasted chana dal, cumin seeds and saute it, later add olive oil.
4. Add radish, carrot and saute it.
5. Add salt and mix nicely and switch off the flame.
6. Add curry leaves, coriander leaves, green bell pepper, onion, cucumber.
7. At last squeeze lime juice and toss it.
8. Transfer into a serving bowl and top it with tomato.
9. Now chatpat salad is ready to serve.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week! http://goo.gl/WCdgeV
Follow me on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Reach Vahrehvah at Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com