How To Stay Slim And Vibrant Permanently Eating Delicious Foods That Rejuvenate Your Body. FREE 5-Day Raw Food Kickstart Menu Plan: http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/rawmenu
Here is an inspirational story of a young girl called Maya who went through a raw food transformation and healed her skin condition (with before and after photos).
Maya went through a lot of discomfort with regards to her skin problems and suffered from eczema.
Eczema is a skin condition that is characterized by itchy and inflamed patches on the skin.
The cause of eczema is not fully understood by mainstream medicine. However hearing this raw food before and after story, along with other stories that we came across makes it very clear to us that the diet that people eat is the number one factor that affects the health of the skin.
As well as suffering from eczema, Maya also suffered from low energy levels. leaky gut syndrome, Candida and allergies.
After her parents discovered the high-carb, fruit-based raw vegan diet and switched to it, Maya’s skin and her other health conditions started to heal.
She was able to re-gain her confidence, her energy increased and she fell in love with the fruit-based raw food diet.
This video talks about Maya’s before and after skin transformation on a raw food diet, the weight loss that her parents experienced and what the whole family thinks of this new diet and lifestyle.
Thanks for watching!
Have your explored our products? They help people worldwide to gain the health, shape and fitness levels of their dreams!
* How to put the raw food diet into practice: “The Raw Message” http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/raw-message
* “Deliciously Raw Dinners: 36 tasty and easy to make low-fat raw vegan savoury recipes to assist your detox, as well as weight and health management: http://rawsomehealthy.com/deliciously-raw-dinners-3/
* Struggling to be raw, fit and healthy during the winter months? Discover “The Raw Food Winter Recipe Collection”: http://rawsomehealthy.com/raw-winter-recipes/
* Love fruit and traveling? “Your Guide To The Top 10 Fruitful Destinations”
* A parent or a parent-to-be? “Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers”
* Into consciousness, raw food diet, global shift of awareness and self-transformation? “The Spirit of Transition”
Wishing you abundant health,
Paul and Yulia Tarbath