FOR A FREE RECIPE EBOOK & DETOX REPORT, VISIT:
Here are my top 10 benefits:
1. Increased energy – this one kept me raw longer than any other benefit! I noticed a huge increase in energy when I went raw, and then another energy increase when I went low fat raw. This is definitely the top of my list
2 Healthy weight loss or ideal weight maintenance. This is another one that I’ve experienced personally. I easily lost the weight I had gained during pregnancy after adopting a raw food diet.
3. Prevent disease. I believe eating this way is one of the best changes you can make to prevent the big chronic diseases that our society suffers from, such as Cancer, Diabetes, and Heart Disease.
4. Toxin -free – well nearly. This diet definitely contains far less toxins than any other way of eating! This is great for things like weight loss and disease prevention.
5. Skin. Another one of my top reasons of going raw. I have always suffered from bad skin, but my skin has definitely improved with the raw food diet. I am still not 100% happy with my skin, but then again, I haven’t been 100% raw in a while either
6. No restricting calories. This one is great! It is wonderful to know that I will maintain a healthy weight without every having to worry about limiting my food intake.
7. Look years younger. I am not at the age yet where this is showing yet, but I am glad to be on the wagon so that I always stay young!
8. No time spent in the kitchen. Another fav! It is so easy and simple to eat this way. My family lives on smoothies and fruit bowls all day. These types of meals take minutes and you don’t have anything to clean up after – win win!
9. Easier to exercise. Not only do you have more energy so you feel like exercising, but doing the workouts themselves get so much easier because your blood can carry more oxygen to your cells making your endurance go way up!
10. Motivated to complete life goals. This was one of the most surprising benefits for me, but definitely one I love! I went from sad and depressed and not wanting to do much, to full of life and energy and ready to take on all of my long term goals!
Lots of love,
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
EASY RAW BROWNIES
HOW TO END EMOTIONAL EATING TIP #1
HIIT WORKOUT — GET MOVIN!
HIIT AB WORKOUT FOR WOMEN AT HOME
NATURAL MAKEUP — THE BASICS
Lots of Love!!