Day 197 Raw Vegan
MY EBOOKS AVAILABLE NOW
30 Day Meal Plan with Recipes. Eat how I eat: https://payhip.com/b/ZF7D
52 To a New You Guide to help you go raw vegan here: https://payhip.com/b/60Nr
ALL EBOOKS FOR SALE HERE:
Recipe time! I love making these videos! Hope you enjoy – and remember, you can change up the recipe all you like, add less or more of ingredients depending on your tastes!! Adjust flavours to your heart’s content!!
1) Make your tomato sauce/paste:
5 sundried tomatoes
2 fresh tomatoes
1 clove garlic
4 pitted dates
1tbsp lime juice
1tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
1/2 cup water (you want a thick sauce)
Blend in a high speed blender to consistency and save for later. You can also make a raw cashew dip if you want, basically you want to use something that will make the carrot zucchini cakes stick together. Taste test and add spices/etc as desired.
2) SPICY SWEET MUSTARD SAUCE!
Prepare a little mustard paste 10 minutes before you blend the sauce. Mix 1tsp mustard powder and 1/4 tsp chipotle powder with a scoop of water. Once the mustard flavour is activated, add to the blender with:
9 pitted dates
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
1 cup water.
Blend!! Mix in some brown mustard seeds for a pretty presentation.
3) Chop your veggies and add to the bowl. Use green onions, grate a full zucchini, use carrot pulp (I have about 2 cups of carrot pulp here, it was about 5 carrots worth and I enjoyed drinking the juice)
Add about a cup or so of chopped mushrooms and about 10 sundried tomatoes chopped.
4) mix in about a 1/2 cup of your tomato sauce or cashew cheese. Taste and add spices as desired.
5) Press into patties. Make sure they are THIN so they don’t take forever to dehydrate. About 1/2 a cm is a good size. Dehydrate for about 3-4 hours until a little dry around the edge and still a little bit moist, or as desired.
6) Serve with a salad and your delicious sweet mustard dip!!
Comment if you have questions, and you can find me all over social media too:
Fruit on!! xo Lissa