Get Devin’s FREE 5 day life cleanse: http://www.devinburke.com/5daylifecleanse
Join Devin’s FB fans: https://www.fb.com/1devinburke1/
Tweet Devin: https://twitter.com/1devinburke1
Superfoods are the most potent super nutrient rich foods on the planet. They have the ability to increase energy, detoxify the body, boost the immune system, lower inflammation in the body and completely nourish our bodies at the cellular level, which is where true healing takes place. Below are the super stars of the superfoods. Start to incorporate some of these super foods into your daily dietary lifestyle if you wish to experience optimal health. An easy way to accomplish this is by making a plant-based superfood smoothie. I have almost all my private clients incorporate superfoods into their dietary lifestyles. Today you can find these amazing super foods online or at almost any natural health food store. Below are my top ten favorite superfoods and why you should start including them into your diet right away.
1.Cacao (raw chocolate): Contains the world’s highest concentration of antioxidants in the world and is the #1 source of magnesium, iron, manganese and chromium. It has been known to improve cardiovascular health, builds strong bones and even create a good mood. In many cultures, cacao is considered a sacred food and with good reason.
2. Goji berries: Are the most nutritionally rich berry on the planet, they are 4 times more potent than blueberries. This berry is not only full of vitamins and trace minerals, but it is a complete protein source containing all 9 essential amino acids. This is why it has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 5,000 years.
3. Goji berries contain zinc, iron copper, calcium, germanium, selenium, phosphorus and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E.
4. Camu camu berries: Contain the highest vitamin C source on the planet: 60 times more per serving than an orange. This berry is great for enhancing energy and the immune system. It contains an array of antioxidants and has been known to support cognitive function.
5. Spirulina: Is fresh water, single celled, spiral shaped, blue-green algae. It has the highest concentration of complete bioavailable protein (by weight) of any known food (65%). It provides a vast array of minerals, trace elements, phytonutrients and enzymes to support optimal health. It is a rich source of vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, E and K. It contains gamma-linoleic acid (GLA), which is an anti-inflammatory and nervous system essential.
6.Chlorella: Is a fresh water, single-celled, circle-shaped, green algae. It boosts the highest source of chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. It also is a complete protein (60%) by weight. It is also full of immune system and energy-boosting vitamins and minerals. It contains chlorella growth factor (CGF) which can increase tissue repair, supports probiotic growth and help fight free radicals (cancer causing cells). It is a rich source of vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, E and K.
7. Bee Products: Bee pollen is one of the most complete foods found in nature. It contains nearly all the B vitamins and 21 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein. Honey in its raw state is a rich source of minerals, antioxidants, probiotics and enzymes.
8. Maca: This sacred root has been cultivated in the high Peruvian Andes for thousands of years. It’s known for its adaptogenic effects of increasing energy, libido, strength and endurance. Look for maca that has been gelatinized. This process makes is more concentrated and easier to digest and absorb than raw maca powder.
9. Medicinal Mushrooms (Reishi, Chaga, Cordyseps, Maitake, Shitake): Have been used to help heal cancer and a variety of other diseases. They have super immune enhancing components.
10. Wheatgrass Juice: Having the nutritional value of 2 ½ lbs of leafy green vegetables per oz., freshly juiced wheat grass is 70% chlorophyll, which is an amazing blood detoxifier/cleanser. It is so nutrient dense (full of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids), that you could survive on wheat grass alone for quite some time.
10.Sunflower and Pea Sprouts: Sprouts contain 10-30 times the nutrient concentration of adult size vegetables. This is because when a seed is germinated it releases essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids until it can draw these life giving components from the soil to grow. Sunflower and pea sprouts are also complete protein sources containing all 9 essential amino acids.
*For a free smoothie guide on how to make delicious smoothies using some of these amazing superfoods click the link in the video!
Meet Devin at http://www.DevinBurke.com
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Never miss a video: https://goo.gl/LJxaZY