Does eating meat make us violent? Does ingesting animal products make us more aggressive? In this video I discuss these important issues and look at studies conducted on slaughterhouse workers. I also take a look at the Victor Valley Medium Community Correctional Facility a prison in California that conducted a vegan programme called NEWSTART. Find out what happened when the prisoners were put on a vegan diet. Can food really influence our behavior? Can what we put in our mouths make us more or less aggressive?
Some other interesting studies;
1) Daniel Goleman, “Experts See Parallels Between Dahmer, Previous Serial Killers,” New York Times News Service, 11 Aug. 1991.
2) Sara C. Haden and Angela Scarpa, “Childhood Animal Cruelty: A Review of Research, Assessment, and Therapeutic Issues,” The Forensic Examiner 14 (2005): 23-33.
3) lan R. Felthous, M.D., “Aggression Against Cats, Dogs, and People,” Child Psychology and Human Development 10 (1980): 169-77.
4) “Animal Cruelty; Common in Many Killers,” Sunbury/Macedon Ranges Leader, 26 Apr. 2005.
5) Ruth Larson, “Animal Cruelty May Be a Warning. Often Precedes Harm to Humans,”The Washington Times, 23 Jun. 1998.
Follow me on instagram @801010inlondon
I believe a low fat raw food vegan diet is optimal for humans however a low fat plant based diet is still a wonderful way to start improving your health, lose weight, cure diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, cancer, IBS &Crohns, migraines, etc!
Other authors I recommend are;
Dr Doug Graham
Dr Herbert Shelton
Dr T C Fry
Dr. Robert Morse
Max and Charlotte Gerson
Dr Michael Greger
Dr John McDougall
Dr T. Colin Campbell
Dr Neal Barnard
People Who Have Inspired Me;
Dan McDonald Life Regenerator
Freelee the Banana Girl