May not be the most exciting video ever, but it had to be made. Now you know that yes, all the essential omega-3s are accessible on a vegan diet, and via what foods. And NO, you do not need to eat fish or fish oil to get your essential omegas in the form of DHA and EPA. You can eat what the fish eat! And take supplements that come from what the fish eat, instead of the organs of the fish!
Article-version of this video: http://erinjanus.com/vegan-sources-of-omega-3/
✔ E3 Live: http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/visione3/t.asp?id=4361
✔ Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s Liquid Vegan EPA+DHA: http://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=aM0WAyKq2*I&offerid=455759.87112&type=2&murl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drfuhrman.com%2Fshop%2FDHA_EPA.aspx
Connect with me:
• Facebook http://facebook.com/erinjanus
• Instagram http://instagram.com/erinisvegan
• Twitter http://twitter.com/erinjanus
• Tumblr http://erinjanus.tumblr.com
• Website http://www.erinjanus.com
• Patreon http://patreon.com/erinjanus
• Donate https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3664DCJTHGSBU
• Mailing List http://www.erinjanus.info
Thanks for watching and please ‘like’, subscribe, and feel free to this video with friends, family, on your blog, or on social media! To help contribute to my ability to keep making fully self-produced videos like this, visit https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3664DCJTHGSBU or https://patreon.com/erinjanus!